WiFi Thermostat Installation along North Shore, LA
WiFi thermostats are the latest in easily programmable thermostats for homes or small businesses.
Instead of shopping at the big box stores, let Berner AC & Heat give you a free estimate on installing a programmable WiFi thermostat in your home. We serve both sides of the lake, including the North Shore communities of Mandeville and Covington and the entire metro New Orleans.
If your a/c thermostat needs to be replaced, Berner A/C and Heat can give you a wide range of choices including programmable, electronic and manual control thermostats. We have been serving Louisiana residences and offices since 1954. Call today for an estimate. Buying a thermostat from a professional heating and air company means you will get the right piece of equipment for you home and it will be installed properly. Plus, Honeywell thermostats from Berner Air come with a five-year parts warranty. If you purchase the same thermostats from the big box stores, you only get a one-year warranty.
What Are The Different Types of Thermostats?
Thermostats play a very important role in how efficiently your home’s heating and cooling system operates, especially if you live in a warmer climate like what is found along the North Shore. If you want to save on your energy bills and maintain a constant and comfortable temperature in your home you need a good thermostat.
Programmable thermostats are a great way to help you control your energy consumption and reduce your monthly energy bills. A manual thermostat can also help you control the air quality inside of your home and save you money on energy costs if it is used properly. Here is a rundown of the different types of thermostats and why you would want to choose each kind for your New Orleans home.
Although these types of thermostats can be used in any type of home and with almost any type of heating and cooling unit, manual thermostats are most commonly found in older homes. These thermostats are easy to read and easy to control. They typically require you to turn the dial to the desired temperature setting so the thermometer located inside of the device can automatically control when the heating and cooling systems are activated or deactivated.
Older manual thermostats were made with mercury, but today’s new models are mercury free. New manual thermostats are usually cheaper to purchase than programmable thermostats, but these thermostats don’t offer as many energy saving options either. It is possible to reduce your energy bills simply by maintaining a lower temperature setting or by being extremely diligent with your manual temperature settings, but programmable thermostats are more efficient. Manual thermostats come in either digital versions or non-digital versions. The digital versions are easier to operate, they are more accurate, and they offer ease of accessibility; especially with wireless WiFi thermostats.
Programmable thermostats take a little longer to learn how to operate, but they make it very easy to control the temperature settings inside of your home. They can also save you significant amounts of money on your monthly energy bills, as they are capable of automatically adjusting the internal temperature of your home based on what temperature you programmed for that specific time period. This type of feature can provide significant energy savings on the costs associated with cooling your home!
Some programmable thermostats can even switch between the heating and cooling system of the home to provide optimal temperature conditions during the transitions between seasons. This can be especially helpful if you live in a climate that tends to have very warm transitional seasons. These types of thermostats are also usually free of mercury and can be programmed for different temperatures on different days, even during the day and night.
Benefits of a WiFi Thermostat
- One Control Gives You the Best Control.
- Diagnostics and Alerts will inform you when the system is not operating as expected.
- Fully customizable service reminders and options for selecting staging
- Works with Heat Pumps or conventional Systems
- Select programs in just seconds with the Smart Schedule feature.
Honeywell VisionPRO 8000
- Fully Universal
- Hard wire or battery Dual Power
- Programmable up to seven days
- Light commercial or residential use
- Quick installer setup with Micro SD port
- Easy thermostat installation
- Dealer information on screen
- Program in seconds for your personal lifestyle with Smart Schedule feature
- Works in up to 3 Heat/2 Cool Heat Pumps or Conventional 2 Heat/2 Cool Systems when used as a standalone thermostat
- Works in up to 4 Heat/2 Cool Heat Pump or Conventional 3 Heat/ 2 Cool systems when you use it with its Equipment Interface Module
- TrueZONE and TRUEsteam panels
- Wireless adaptors
- Filter and Vent Boost Remotes
- Entry and Exit Remotes
- Portable Comfort Controls
- Wireless Indoor and Outdoor Air Sensors
- RedLINK Total Connect / Internet Gateway
- RedLINK accessories
Comes with 5 -Year Limited Warranty
New Wi-Fi VisionPRO
- Experience energy savings and comfort with enabled WiFi
- Access your thermostat through computer, tablet or smartphone
- Use as non-programmed or 7 day programmable
- Works with 3H/2C heat pump or Conventional 2H/2C systems
- UV, Humidification Pad and Filter reminders
- 10-square inch easy-to-use touchscreen displays
- Real time clock
- Needs one common (C) wire
Comes with 5-Year warranty
- Added value and a reliable wireless connection in a powerful thermostat
- Access remotely through a computer, tablet or smartphone
- Non-program option or seven say programmable
- Works in up to 3H/2C heat pump or conventional 2H/2C system
- Backlit, clear, large digital display
- Real-time clock
Comes with a 5-Year warranty
RedLINK™ Wireless Comfort Systems
Honeywell’s RedLINK Wireless Technology and its complete suite of comfort systems that are wireless-enabled help you in meeting the needs of your customers. They also connect you with expanded opportunities for business. The accessory add-ons will offer connection, convenience and comfort for your customers. Wireless WiFi thermostat installation is easy and adds no labor costs. This means that your profitability is optimized.
Which Should You Choose?
If you are looking for a new thermostat for your North Shore Louisiana home, then you have a lot of choices. Almost all modern thermostats are designed to work with the different types of heating and cooling systems found in most homes, so odds are you will find a model that will work for your home’s system.
Whether you want to choose a wireless WiFi thermostat, a programmable thermostat, or a manual thermostat, that is up to you. You will probably end up paying more upfront for a programmable thermostat or a wireless WiFi thermostat, but it will also probably end up saving you significant money each year in energy savings. You can also choose from stationary thermostats or wireless WiFi thermostats, depending on if you mind having to walk up to the unit to adjust the temperature setting.
Choosing the right thermostat for your Louisiana home can be easy, especially now that you understand what each type of thermostat can do for you. Call the heating and cooling specialists at Berner A/C and Heat today for service anywhere in metro New Orleans or the Northshore.